Online Supplementary Application Form fill up is closed now.
The Online Supplementary Application Form (OSAF) window shall open on 16.07.2018 at 10:30 AM (Monday) and shall close on 17.07.2018 at 07:00 PM (Tuesday).
Date of Issuance and Submission of Application Forms : 16.07.2018 & 17.07.2018
SUPPLEMENTARY NOTICE INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION AGAINST FEW VACANT SEATS IN THE 2-YEAR REGULAR MBA COURSE
Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for admission TO A FEW VACANT SEATS in the 2-year full-time MBA programme (session 2018-20). Information Brochure along with the Application Kit can be obtained in person from the Institute or downloaded from the Downloads link provided below. Application Fee: Rs. 500/-. Last date for submission of application forms: 17.07.2018. Applicants interested in applying are advised to first of all submit the Online Supplementary Application Form (OSAF) 2018. Upon submission, the students would immediately receive a PDF copy of the OSAF in their email which they need to print out on an A4 paper and submit along with other documents as detailed in the Application Checklist 2018 (available online as well as with the printed Application Kit obtainable from the admission counter at Institute).
Important Instructions :
1. All new applicants applying for admission in the academic year 2018 – 20 are hereby advised to carefully fill-in and submit this Online Supplementary Application Form 2018 (OSAF 2018).
2. Upon successful submission, the applicant shall receive a PDF copy of the OSAF-2018 which needs to be printed and subsequently submitted along with the following documents (available online as well as with the printed Application Kit obtainable from the admission counter) on or before 08.06.2018.
IMPORTANT : IN CASE YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE OSAF PDF FILE IN YOUR INBOX, PLEASE CHECK THE SPAM OR JUNK FOLDER OF YOUR EMAIL. PLEASE DO NO FORGET TO UN-SPAM THE SAME.
- (a) Primary Application Form 2018
- (b) Rules & Regulations 2018
- (c) Checklist 2018
- (d) Provisional Admit Card 2018
- (e) Two copies of self–addressed, stamped envelopes (4” X 9”)
3. The benefit of reservation is available only to those students under the reserved categories who are domicile of Jharkhand and have valid caste, income and residential certificates issued by the Govt. of Jharkhand. The candidates of other states (even in the reserved categories) shall be treated as General category candidates.
4. For more details, please visit the Admissions section.